The Reel Steal Rhode Island Fishing Charter Boat rates are among the most reasonable in the area and we make special arrangements for larger parties needing two or more boats. The below rates are for Rhode Island Fishing Charters and include a maximum of 6 clients/vessel.
NOTE: On the following dates, call or email to check holiday rates and availability:
May 23 and 25; July 3,4,and 6; September 5 and 7
- Inshore Half Day-$575, deposit=$200
- Full Day (Weekends Only)-$800, deposit=$200
- Just a Cruise to Fisher’s, Block, or Montauk-See Below
- Trip Type: Inshore-Half Day-am or pm
The boat will leave the dock at approximately 7:00 am. A short trip to the Watch Hill Reefs and troll for Striped Bass, Bluefish. Depending on the tide velocity, maybe bottom fish for Flounder, Black Sea Bass, and Scup and hit reefs later, when tide is more favorable. We go along the Watch Hill and Misquamicut coast where we work humps and reefs that have been productive in the past. We will return to the dock about 12:00 pm.
NOTE: Above rates do not include the tip for the mate for fishing trips. (20% of the trip price is customary.)
- Trip Type: Cruise to Fisher’s Island, Block Island, or Montauk-Up to 6 people
- Leave the dock before noon.
- Fisher’s Island- $300 for delivery and return same day-Will hold at Fisher’s for $75/hour-2 Hr Max-Dep is $200/round trip. If return trip is later than 2 hour hold time, return trip is $300.
Block Island or Montauk-$500 for delivery and return same day-Will hold for $150/hour-2 Hr Max-Dep is $200/round trip. If return trip is later than 2 hour hold time, return trip is $500.
The above trips imply that a return after 2 hours will involve Reel Steal returning to home port after delivery and then returning to destination for pick up, i.e., 2 round trips with no hold time. Return can be later the same day, or on any ensuing day.
Go to “Book a Trip” to guarantee a day of excitement and fun